As a pioneer and leader in the natural pet supplements industry, Animal Essentials, Inc. (“Animal Essentials”) must protect the reputation and value of its brands, products and intellectual property as part of its mission to produce and distribute the highest quality animal supplements available. We must also uphold our longstanding commitment of providing unsurpassed product education and customer support, as well as transparency in all aspects of the products we produce. Therefore, we have adopted a Qualified Reseller Program (“QRP”) by which qualified distributors of Animal Essentials products and its affiliated brands (a “Qualified Reseller”) can have an enhanced business relationship with Animal Essentials while maintaining optimal satisfaction with their customers--- a win-win for everyone.
Resellers that do not qualify for the QRP may not be eligible to return items for credit or refunds, or qualify for special benefits arising outside of any vendor or distributor agreements, including by way of example participation in promotional programs and educational events.
For a reseller to qualify as a Qualified Reseller, it must satisfy each of the following conditions as determined by Animal Essentials in its sole discretions:
- Provide proof of its legal business status including EIN number, evidence of proper business formation under local law and evidence of necessary business licenses.
- Comply with the Animal Essentials Minimum Advertised Price Policy.
- Exhibit and market Animal Essentials products in a manner that upholds our commitment to quality. All Animal Essentials product images must display the most current label.
- All language used to sell or recommend Animal Essentials products must comply with current regulatory restrictions. Resellers shall not overtly claim that Animal Essentials products are useful to treat, prevent, cure or otherwise mitigate any form of disease.
- Not resale into wholesale channels or for foreign export, except as specifically permitted by written agreement with Animal Essentials.
- Have a return policy that allows customers to return unopened, salable items to the reseller for any reason within a reasonable period of time.
- Maintain a channel of communication for customer service and provide a clear, easy-to-access link to the Animal Essentials customer support team. This information is provided on the product labels.
- Direct anyone who wishes to report an adverse event (vomiting, diarrhea, allergic reaction, etc.) to our corporate office in a timely manner. We take every adverse event seriously, no matter how small, and a follow up investigation will be conducted per requirements of the National Animal Supplements Council (NASC).
- Not engage in repackaging of Animal Essentials products.
- Not display or attempt to sell any items that have exceeded the “best if used by” date on the label, has been discontinued, or recalled by Animal Essentials.
- Advise the customer in writing prior to the sale of any product with less than 3 months of remaining shelf life (as indicated by the “best if used by” date).
- Not sell items with labels that have been replaced by newer versions after their “best if used by” dates.
- Not alter item labels in any way, and not place any other labels or markings over the Animal Essentials UPC code, ingredients panels, or “best if used by” date.
- Not sell products with broken safety seals under any circumstances.
The terms of the QRP are subject to modification by Animal Essentials at any time in its sole discretion by written notice. The notice may be provided by posting on the Animal Essentials website. Retailers who meet requirements of QRP will be granted use of the Animal Essentials Qualified Reseller Program logo on their websites and other promotional materials.