Dr. Evelyn Kass DVM, a leading holistic veterinarian and Animal Essentials advisor, has joined forces with herbalist Greg Tilford to eliminate the guesswork in making a home-prepared canine diet! When used as part of one of the home-prepared dog food recipes Dr. Kass recommends, Dr. Evelyn's Nutrient Blend will assure that your companion's diet is completely balanced with all of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients he needs to maintain vibrant health. Formulated with the highest quality, non-synthetic, organic, human grade, sustainable ingredients, this whole food supplement makes it safe and easy to prepare all of your dog's food, right in your own kitchen! VIEW VIDEO
- Produces nutritionally-balanced diets from ingredients you buy from the supermarket!
- Use with Dr. Evelyn's recommended diet recipes, which include 12 different feeding guides that are based on your dog's activity level, choice of diet and whether you will be feeding raw or cooked!
- An 8 oz (238g) package will make about 22 lbs of food.
- 100% Human Grade, certified organic or ethically wild harvested ingredients.
- As low as $0.54 per day to feed!
- A bag could last a 20 lb. dog up to 40 days, depending on energy level. To determine how long a bag will last for your dogs, CLICK HERE.
- This product is intended for use with Dr. Evelyn's recommended diet recipes ONLY. Use with other home-prepared diet recipes may yield an unbalanced diet that can be detrimental to the health of your dog.
How it works:
Step 1: Buy Dr. Evelyn’s Nutrient Blend
Step 2: Download the Free Canine Recipe Instructions HERE and take Dr. Evelyn's Recipe Recommendation Quiz to determine which recipe is best for your dog.
Step 3: Buy all ingredients recommended for your home-prepared diet at the grocery store or local farm.
Step 4: Start Cooking!
For Full Recipes, Feeding Instructions, & Preparation Click Here !
Seaweed Calcium - Sourced from Iceland
Animal Essentials' Calcium is a natural calcified red seaweed (Lithothamnium sp.) that contains a wide variety of essential nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, boron and zinc. It is harvested from the seabed off the coast of Iceland, where each batch is cleaned, heat processed and tested for purity by an analytical laboratory. If you would like to read more about Animal Essentials' Calcium click here.
Organic Brewers Yeast - Sourced from USA
Contains protein levels of up to 50%, high levels of all the B-vitamins with the exception of vitamin B12 and significant levels of chromium, selenium and magnesium. To read more about the benefits of these nutrients click here.
Organic Chia Seeds - Sourced from USA or Mexico
Contains all 9 essential amino acids putting it among the few plant based foods that have complete protein. They also contain significant amounts of calcium, iron, zinc and manganese along with vitamin E. Additionally, they provide significant amounts of antioxidants including quercetin which is known to be cardiac protective and great for allergies! To read more about the benefits of this ingredient click here.
Organic Kelp - Sourced from Iceland
Contains high concentrations of naturally occurring iodine. Iodine is essential for thyroid function as it is incorporated into the thyroid hormone molecule. The thyroid hormone is critical in nearly all metabolic functions in the body. To read more about the benefits of this ingredient click here.
Organic Ginger - Sourced from USA
Contains manganese and provides many benefits ranging from pain modulation to anti-inflammatory properties. It is helpful in preventing and treating nausea and stomach upset and has antioxidant properties as well. To read more about the benefits of this ingredient click here.
Sea Salt - Sourced from USA
Salt is essential for life. We all need a certain amount of sodium and chloride. Chloride is essential to make hydrochloric acid in the stomach to digest foods properly.
Organic Garlic Powder - Sourced from USA
Provides improved immune function and inflammation balance. Due to its antimicrobial properties it naturally protects bacteria from growing in the supplement. It also adds to the flavor of the supplement. To read more about the benefits of this ingredient click here.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
At Animal Essentials, we insist that our products are not only comprised from the finest human-grade ingredients available, but are also sustainable within the environment and the people who supply them. For more information CLICK HERE.
- Bundle Deal #1:
- 1 bag + 8oz bottle of Ocean Omega Fish oil (for use with Turkey recipe only) $46.90 ($52.10 if ordered separately)
- Bundle Deal #2:
- 1 bag + 16oz bottle of Ocean Omega Fish oil (for use with Turkey recipe only) $63.70 ($70.80 if ordered separately)