Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) is a polypore mushroom that grows at the base of hardwood trees. It It is native to China, Europe, and North America. Numerous studies have shown significant antitumor and immunomodulatory activities. The chemistry of Maitake includes multiple proteins and glycoproteins, all of which contribute to the immunomodulation, antioxidant and other activities of this fungus. Ours is certified organic; produced in the USA for maximum potency and purity. We utilize a traditional, multi-stage extraction process, buy which the mushrooms are first extracted in hot water, and then again in alcohol, which is then evaporated off and replaced with sweet-tasting vegetable glycerin.
- Supports healthy immune responses to toxins and pathogens.
- Antioxidant; supports cellular health and the removal of free-radicals.
- Helps maintain blood glucose levels within normal range.
- Rich in beta-glucans, vitamins B and C, copper, potassium, fiber
- minerals and amino acids.
Active Ingredients: Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa, fruiting body and mycelium.
Inactive ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin USP and distilled water.
Directions: Administer orally, once daily.
Dogs - Under 30 lbs. - 0.5 - 1.0 ml.
Over 30 lbs. - 1.0 - 2.0 ml
Cats - 0.5 - 1.0 ml.