At Animal Essentials we regard dogs, cats and other pets as integral family members that need and deserve the same level of quality as their people.
- Human Grade
- Certified Organic or ethically Wild Harvested Herbs
- Tested for purity in a USA-based analytic lab
- Selected and formulated specifically for animals by leading experts
Our Herbal Tincture Products are made in our Phoenix, Arizona facility.
- We use supply sources we know and trust.
- We require absolute transparency from every ingredient supplier we do business with.
- Each ingredient we receive is immediately placed into quarantine before it reaches our production floor or warehouse.
Animal Essentials adheres to the most current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the supplements industry, and all of our Ingredients must Conform to Strict Quality Controls.
- First, we review the supplier's Certificate of Analysis (COA) to begin verification of acceptable quality.
- How has the ingredient been identified (is it really what they say it is?)
- Where is it from?
- How was it produced?
- Are microbials within acceptable human food limits?
- Clean of contaminants?
- The ingredient is then "organoleptically" checked for proper appearance, smell, taste and texture.
- The ingredient is then tested again in our in-house lab for...
- E coli, Staph and other potential pathogens.
- Mold & Yeast
- Total platelets
- THEN--- the ingredient is subject to testing AGAIN by a 3rd party analytical lab in the USA
- Lot samples are retained for three years after the date of manufacture
- Each ingredient can be quickly traced back to when it was purchased, where it was from and to each product it went into.
Our Powder Supplement Ingredients and Fish Oil Components are No Exception!
We only use ingredients that have been analyzed to USP, NSF or other human food standards.
Our co-packers are all FDA inspected food or nutraceutical facilities based in the USA.
We are audited members of the National Animal Supplements Council
Members of the National Animal Supplement Council are concerned and committed manufacturers of animal health supplements across the globe. Together they endeavor to improve the quality of these products sold to consumers for the benefit of their horses, cats, dogs and other companion animals.
We maintain the highest cGMP standards of quality and safety in the industry today. To use the NASC Seal of Quality on our product labels, websites, product literature and advertising we must undergo a stringent audit of our facilities, processes and quality management systems, ensuring that we are in compliance with strict policies and standards of manufacturing.
Sustainability Matters Too!
Our job of sourcing the highest quality natural ingredients is preceded by our commitment to use only those which are sustainable and upholding of social and responsible business and harvest practices that respect Earth, the environment and the people that are producing them.
Ocean Omega Fish Oil
Sourced from Friend of the Sea certified fisheries in the North Atlantic, using a diversity of sustainable fish species that are harvested by the strictest regulations in the world.
Are from certified organic growers or have been ethically wild-harvested in a manner that honors sustainability and helps improve quality of life in communities of their origin.
We closely monitor world events and issues that may affect quality or sustainability of our ingredients...
"By-catch"... the target harvest was supposed to be shrimp!
The Ocean in Crisis
Ingredients REALLY DO matter!
In fact, the only things we put above the quality of our ingredients is the health and wellness of the animals that receive them!