Cordyceps or Dongchong Xiacao literally translates to "winter bug summer herb" in Traditional Chinese, referring to its parasitic (endoparasitoid) nature. In their natural habitat, Cordyceps mushrooms feed primarily on insects, and sometimes other fungi. Ours of course, is cultivated on rice. Cordyceps mushroom is powerfully antioxidant and are known to help support normal blood pressure. In addition to a rich content of immune-supportive beta-glucans, many of the benefits of this odd mushroom are attributable to cordycepin, a compound that is unique to Cordyceps.
Our new ENERGY Cordyceps mushroom 1:1 extract is made from the finest certified organic mushrooms available. ENERGY Cordyceps helps support stamina and endurance and coping with external stresses. Supports healthy respiratory and kidney functions, and enhances immune response in animals of all ages.
- Produced by traditional hot water extraction methods that are scientifically proven to deliver a full spectrum of healthful constituents.
- Potency guaranteed. All of our mushroom extract powders are third-party tested for purity and potency.
- All contain at least 25% beta-glucans, in a form that your pet can readily digest and absorb.
- Our mushroom extracts are made from 100% certified organic mushrooms (the fruiting bodies). NOT just the mycelium.
- Contains no added starches, grains, flavorings, preservatives or fillers.
- Suitable for animals of all ages.
- A 80g jar will last a 50 lb. dog forty to sixty days.
Active Ingredients per 1 tsp): Certified organic Cordyceps mushroom (Cordyceps militaris) 1:1 extract.....................2000 mg. Beta-(1-3) (1-6)-glucans...........500 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: None
Directions: Can be given during or after mealtime. See product label, at left, for administration amounts.