A detoxification formula that can be used long term in dogs and cats, in support of normal liver functions.
- Supports healthy liver function and promotes normal removal of systemic waste.
- Supports healthy skin and coat.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Made with 100% human-suitable, certified organic herbs.
- Vegetable glycerin based; contains less than 6% grain alcohol by volume.
- Sweet-tasting; easy to administer.
- Used and recommended by veterinarians
- A one ounce bottle with last up to 30 days for a 30 lb dog
- A top seller since 1996!
Active Ingredients per 1 ml:
A Proprietary Blend containing extracts of certified organic: Burdock root (Arctium lappa), Dandelion root & leaf, Milk thistle seed, alflafa, red clover (Trifolium pratense), and licorice root ………………………………………...............250mg
Inactive Ingredients: Distilled water, vegetable glycerin, less than 6% grain alcohol by volume (necessary for milk thistle extraction).
Using the graduated dropper provided, squirt the recommended dose (below) directly into the mouth, preferably on an empty stomach (at least 1 hour between meals). If this is impossible, try adding to a small amount of water, or salt-free meat broth.
As a last resort, add to food.
Dogs: under 20 lbs (9 kg): 0.5 – 1.0 ml, two to three times daily.
20 lbs (9 kg) to 40 lbs (22.7 kg): 1.0 – 1.5 ml, two to three times daily.
Over 40 lbs (22.7 kg): 2.0 ml, two to three times daily.
Cats: 0.5 – 1.0 ml, two to three times daily.