An alcohol-free, sweet tasting glycerin herbal tincture designed to safely calm animals during acute episodes of anxiety without diminishing alertness. Especially helpful during thunderstorms, fireworks, and travel.
- Takes off the nervous edge; does not sedate or affect physical dexterity.
- Suitable in animals of all ages.
- Made with certified organic herbs.
- Used and recommended by veterinarians
- A one ounce bottle with last up to 30 days for a 30 lb dog
- A top seller since 1996!
INGREDIENTS: Vegetable glycerin, distilled water, certified organic valerian root, skullcap herb, passion flower and oat flowering tops.
PRODUCT FACTS: Per 1ml: A proprietary blend of valerian, skullcap, passion flower and oat flowering tops extracts.....250mg.
DIRECTIONS: Apply as needed, up to two maximum doses in one hour, but no more than four doses each day. For best results, squirt the recommended dose directly into your companion's mouth, at least one hour between meal times. This will allow for maximum absorption without interference from food digestion.
Dogs under 30 lbs: 0.25-0.5ml
Dogs over 30 lbs: 0.5-1.0ml